The power is in your hands! Clarity has the Style Editor feature developed by ShopGo. This feature helps you to change the colors and font on your store, and makes your life much easier!
Given that the moment a client starts a store is excited about changing elements and colors on it, we thought we’d add this article at this stage, although we believe you’d visit it and appreciate it once you reach at the Catalog Setup 2 stage of your Onboarding Journey.
To use the Style Editor, kindly follow the below steps:
- From your store’s dashboard go to System > Advanced > Settings
- Then click on Style Editor underShopGo left sidebar
- Click on General Configuration tab to expand it, then click on Open StyleEditor button
- You will be redirected to ShopGo Style Editor and the world is all yours now!
The elements of the store are divided into the following:
- Category page
- Product page
- If you want to change the color of the menu background you need to choose the new color you want to apply and click on Choose
- Once you change the colors, don’t forget to click on the Save button.
By the end of this article, you should be able to change your store’s colors and font from your side without the need of our help. We might even ask you for help with doing this! :)