” Shop with peace of mind, we protect your eligible purchases. If your order doesn’t arrive or isn’t as the seller described, we can help you get your money back. – PayPal ”
Accepted Card Types
PayPal accepts all major credit cards from Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
First thing you need to do is create a Merchant/Business account with PayPal. The rough time estimate required for that is 1 hour.
There are different types of fees, it’s worth double checking the transaction and setup fees. It’s also good to read following article: “What Payment Method Should I Choose First“.
| Setup fees|| Transaction fees|| Transaction Rate|| Monthly fees|
| 0$|| 0.35$|| 2.4%+0.35$|| 0$|
How to set up?
First, send a ticket to your On Boarding Specialist sharing your chosen payment method, after you get in touch with PayPal and receive your credentials, follow steps below:
- From your admin panel go to “System”>”Advanced”>”Settings”
- Click on “Payment Methods” under “Sales”
- Click on “PayPal Express Checkout” tab to expand, then click on “Configure” button
- In “Required PayPal Settings” complete the following fields:
- “Email Associated with PayPal Merchant Account”: Put the email you used to open the PayPal account with
- Click on the grey button “Get Credentials from PayPal”
- “API Username”, “API Password” , “API Signature” will be given after you login where you will need to copy and paste them in the related fields
- “Sandbox Mode”: Select “Yes” when the store is live, and “No” when the store is on demo mode
- “Enable this Solution”: Set it to “Yes”
- Once you finish click on “Save Config” button
PayPal reserves the right to update and change its information by posting updates and changes to their website online. You are advised to check their policies and fees from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
*PayPal is quite international, check with your On Boarding Specialist during your Payment & Shipping Call (if your package offers it) to know the details about your country.