“Payment processing solution & fraud prevention system for your business -Paytabs”
Accepted Card Types
PayTabs accepts all major credit cards from Visa and Mastercard.
First thing you need to do is create an account with PayTabs. The rough time estimate required for that is 1 week.
Generally it’s better to check PayTabs’ website for more accurate information.
There are different types of fees, it’s worth double checking the transaction and setup fees.
| Setup fees|| Transaction fees|| Transaction Rate|| Monthly fees|
| 530$|| 0.50$|| 2.99%|| 0$|
How to set up?
First, send a ticket to your On Boarding Specialist sharing your chosen payment method, after you get in touch with Paytabs and receive your credentials, follow steps below:
- From your admin panel go to “System”>”Advanced”>”Setting”
- Click on “Payment Methods” under “SALES”
- Then click on “Credit Cards Powered by PayTabs.com ” tab to expand and complete the following fields:
- “Enabled”: Set it to “Yes”
- “Merchant Email”: Add the email address that you used to create your PayTabs account with
- “Secret Key”: This is found in your PayTabs account, to get it kindly follow these steps:
- From the left sidebar go to PayTabs Services and click on it.
- Then click on E-commerce Plugins and API.
- On the page you’ll have the field of “Secret Key”, kindly copy it in the related field.
- “New order status”: Set it to “Processing”.
- “Payment from applicable countries”: Here you can enable it for all countries or you can specify some countries from the drop down list
- Once you finish click on “Save Config” button
PayTabs reserves the right to update and change its information by posting updates and changes to their website online. You are advised to check their policies and fees from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
*Paytabs is quite international, check with your On Boarding Specialist during your Payment & Shipping Call (if your package offers it) to know the details about your country.