” All in one E-commerce Solutions -Faturah ”
Accepted Card Types
Faturah accepts all major credit cards from Visa and Mastercard.
First thing you need to do is create an account with Faturah. The rough time estimate required for that is 10 working days.
Generally it’s better to check Faturah’s website for more accurate information.
There are different types of fees, it’s worth double checking the transaction and setup fees. It’s also good to read following article: “What Payment Method Should I Choose First“.
| Setup fees|| Transaction fees|| Transaction Rate|| Monthly fees|
| 0$|| 3.33$|| 3.50%|| 53.33$|
How to set up?
First, send a ticket to your On Boarding Specialist sharing your chosen payment method, after you get in touch with Faturah and receive your credentials, follow steps below:
- From your admin panel go to “System” > “Advanced” > “Settings”
- Click on “Payment Methods” under “SALES”
- Click on “Faturah Payment Method” tab to expand, then complete the following fields:
- “Enabled”: Set it to “Yes”
- Title”: Type in the title that you want to show to your customers on the checkout page
- “Faturah merchant code”: in this field you should add your account code that you got from Faturah gateway
- “Sandbox mode”: Set it to “Yes” when you are testing your Faturah account on demo testing mode
- Once you finish click on “Save Config” button
Faturah reserves the right to update and change its information by posting updates and changes to their website online. You are advised to check their policies and fees from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.