” HyperPay is the fastest growing online payment service provider in the MENA region, serving the largest merchants and banks since 2010. -HyperPay ”
Accepted Card Types
HyperPay accepts all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Time to set up
First thing you need to do is create an account with HyperPay. The rough time estimate required for that is 14 to 20 working days.
There are different types of fees, it’s worth double checking the transaction and setup fees. It’s also good to read following article: “What Payment Method Should I Choose First“.
| Setup fees|| Transaction fees|| Transaction Rate|| Monthly fees|
| 0$|| 0.035$|| 3.25%|| 25$|
How to set up?
First, send a ticket to your On Boarding Specialist sharing your chosen payment method, after you get in touch with HyperPay and receive your credentials, follow steps below:
- From your admin panel go to “System” > “Advanced” > “Settings”
- Click on “Payment Methods” under “SALES”
- Then click on “Gate2Play” tab to expand, and complete the following:
- “Enabled”: Set it to “Yes”
- “Test Mode”: If the store is live set it to “No”, if not set it to “Yes”
- “Title”: Type in the title that you want to show to your customers on the checkout page
- “New order status: Set it to “Processing”
- “Transaction type”: Set it do “Debit”
- “Transaction mode”: For testing mode, set it to “CONNECTOR_TEST”, and once the store is live set it to “LIVE”
- “Sender”: This option should be provided by the payment method
- “Channel”: This option should be provided by the payment method
- “Login”: Add the email that you used when you created an account
- “Password”: Add the password that you used when you created an account
- “Currency”: Set the currency that the customers will use on the checkout page
- Once you finish click on “Save Config” button
HyperPay reserves the right to update and change its information by posting updates and changes to their website online. You are advised to check their policies and fees from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
*Hyperpay is quite international, check with your On Boarding Specialist during your Payment & Shipping Call (if your package offers it) to know details about your country.