” Accept payments online, customize payment tools, and measure the progress of your business with our powerful feature suite. -Telr”
Accepted card types
Telr accepts all major credit cards from Visa and Mastercard.
Set up time
First thing you need to do is create an account with Telr. The rough time estimate required for that is two weeks.
Generally, it’s better to check Telr’s website for more accurate information.
There are different types of fees, it’s worth double checking the transaction and setup fees. It’s also good to read the following article: “What Payment Method Should I Choose First“.
| Setup fees|| Transaction fees|| Transaction Rate|| Monthly fees|
| 0$|| Click Here|| Click Here|| Click Here|
How to set up?
First, send a ticket to your On-Boarding Specialist sharing your chosen payment method.
After you get in touch with Telr and receive your credentials, follow steps below:
- From your admin panel go to System > Advanced> Settings
- Click on Payment Methods under SALES
- Click on Telr Hosted Payment Gateway Solutions tab to expand, then complete the following fields:
- Enabled: Set it to Yes.
- Title: which is the title that will be shown to your customers on the checkout page as the Payment Method name.
- Store ID: This must match the store ID in Store details in your Telr account.
- Test Mode: by choosing Yes, you will enable the test mode, once your Telr account is turned into Live mode, then you should switch this field to No
- Authentication Key: This must match the Authentication Key in your Telr account.
- Transaction Description: Set the description you want to appear on the Telr gateway
- New Order Status: is the status of the new order placed. You can either keep it as default which will set the status to pending, or you can set it to processing
- Sort Order: the position of Telr gateway in the payment section in the Checkout page
- Payment Method: Set it to Standard.
- Language: Set it to either English or Arabic
- Payment from applicable countries: manage the allowed countries to pay through this method either by choosing “All allowed countries” or “Specific Countries”
- Payment from specific countries: by choosing Specific Countries from the previous dropdown list, here you need to specify the countries
- Minimum Order Total: set it to the minimum order amount you want to enable this payment gateway with.
- Maximum Order Total: set it to the maximum order amount you want to enable this payment gateway with.
- Once you finish click on Save Config button.
Important Note: after activating your Telr account you need to authorize your store IP address by following the below steps:
- Login to the Telr admin panel
- Go to Integrations tab
- Click on Payment Page V2 option
- Select Configuration button
- Update the IP address of your public server in Authorized IP address field (Ask your onboarding specialist about it)
- Click on Update.
Telr reserves the right to update and change its information by posting updates and changes to their website online. You are advised to check their policies and fees from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.