” Most secured way to pay -Onecard”
Accepted Card Types
Onecard accepts all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Time to set up
First thing you need to do is create an account with Onecard. The rough time estimate required for that is 10 working days.
Generally it’s better to check OneCard’s website for more accurate information.
There are different types of fees, it’s worth double checking the transaction and setup fees. It’s also good to read following article: “What Payment Method Should I Choose First“.
| Setup fees|| Transaction fees|| Transaction Rate|| Monthly fees|
| || || || |
How to set up?
Kindly follow the below steps in order to integrate OneCard with your store:
- From your admin panel go to “System” > “Advanced” > “Settings”
- Click on “Payment Methods” under “SALES”
- Then click on “Onecard Payment Method” tab to expand, and complete the following fields:
- “Enabled”: Set it to “Yes”
- “Staging (test mode)”: Set it to “Yes” when the store is on testing mode (demo store)
- “Title”: Write the title that you want to show to your clients in the checkout page
- “Merchant Id”: This id should be provided by the payment method
- “Currency”: Select one of the currencies from the drop down list that is supported in Onecard redirected page
- “New order status”: Set it to “Processing”
- “Language”: Select the language that you want to display on Onecard redirected page
- “Transkey”: This option should be provided by Onecard.
- “Keyword”: This option should be provided by Onecard.
- Once you finish click on “Save Config” button.
Onecard reserves the right to update and change its information by posting updates and changes to their website online. You are advised to check their policies and fees from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.