” Payfort is here to help you accept online payments, reduce fraud, and maximize your revenue. -Payfort ”
Accepted Card Types
PayFort accepts Visa and Mastercard.
Set up time
First thing you need to do is create an account with PayFort. The rough estimate for that is 4 – 6 weeks.
Generally it’s better to check PayFort’s website for more accurate information.
There are different types of fees, mostly hidden, so it’s worth double checking the transaction and setup fees. It’s also good to read following article: “How to choose your payment method“.
| Setup fees|| Transaction fees|| Transaction Rate|| Monthly fees|
| 0$|| 0.27$|| 2.8%|| 0$|
How to set up?
First, send a ticket to your On Boarding Specialist sharing your chosen payment method, after you get in touch with Payfort and receive your credentials, follow steps below:
- From your admin panel go to “System” > “Advanced” > “Settings”
- Click on “Payment methods” under “SALES”
- Then click on “Payfort (Global Configuration)” tab to expand, and complete the following fields:
- “Language”: Select the language that the customers will use on the PayFort redirect page
- “Merchant Identifier”: This option should be provided by PayFort
“PSPID”: The Merchant affiliation name, that should be provided by PayFort
- “Access Code”: This should be provided by PayFort
- “Hash algorithm”: Set it to “SHA-1”
- “Command” < Check function
- “Request SHA phrase”: the key/password that will be used by PayFort to encrypt the request, and this value must be identical to the one on the back-end of your PayFort account
- “Response SHA phrase”: The key/password that will be used by Magento to verify the response, and this value must be identical to the one on the back-end of your PayFort account
- “Sandbox mode”: Select “No” when the store is live, and “Yes” when the store is on demo mode
- Once you finish click on “Save Config” button.
PayFort With SADAD
“SADAD is a new Electronic Bill Payment service, established by SAMA with the objective of establishing a trusted and immediate centralised Bill Payment system. SADAD operates in partnership with local Banks and Billers.”
In order to enable it, kindly follow the below steps:
- From your store’s dashboard, go o “System” > “Advanced” > “Settings”
- Click on “Payment Methods” under “SALES”
- Then click on “Payfort Sadad Payment Method” tab to expand it
- “Enabled”: Set it to “Yes”
- Once you finish click on “Save Config”
Note: Customers who are using SADAD must checkout by using SAR currency otherwise the transaction will be failed.
PayFort reserves the right to update and change its information by posting updates and changes to their website online. You are advised to check their policies and fees from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.