” CashU is a safe payment method designed for and customized to suit, serve & support online shoppers in all Arabic speaking and surrounding countries with secure, accessible and easy to use payment solutions, giving everyone the possibility to buy online without discriminating on income, nationality or banking contacts. -CashU ”
Accepted Card Types
CASHU accepts all major credit cards from Visa and Mastercard.
Set up time
First thing you need to do is create an account with CashU. The rough time estimate required for that is 2 working days.
Generally it’s better to check CashU’s website for more accurate information.
There are different types of fees, it’s worth double checking the transaction and setup fees. It’s also good to read following article: “What Payment Method Should I Choose First“.
| Setup fees|| Transaction fees|| Transaction Rate|| Monthly fees|
| 0$|| 0$|| 7%|| 0$|
How to set up?
First, send a ticket to your On Boarding Specialist sharing your chosen payment method, after you get in touch with CashU and receive your credentials, follow steps below:
- From your admin panel go to “System” > “Advanced” > “Settings”
- Click on “Payment Methods” under “SALES”
- Then click on “CashU Prepaid” tab to expand, and complete the following fields:
- “Enabled”: Set it to “Yes”
- “Title”: type in the title that you want to show to your customers on the checkout page
- “Merchant ID”: Add the merchant id that should be provided by CashU
- “Encryption Keyword”: This keyword should be provided by CashU
- “New Order Status”: Set it to “Processing”
- “Test Mode”: Set it to “Yes” if the store is not live yet
- Once you finish click on “Save Config” button.
CashU reserves the right to update and change its information by posting updates and changes to their website online. You are advised to check their policies and fees from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.