” Easy Shipping, Global Knowledge and Expert Advice to Help Your Business Ship. – DHL”
|Do I need to have a registered company?||Yes|
|My company should be registered in||Anywhere|
|Do I need to have a trade license?||Yes|
|Can I ship anywhere?||Yes|
|Does it offer “Cash On Delivery” service?||No|
First, send a ticket to your On Boarding Specialist sharing your chosen shipping method.
In order to know how to integrate DHL with your store, kindly follow the below steps:
- From your admin panel, go to “System” > “Advanced” >”Settings”
- Click on “Shipping Methods” under “SALES”
- Then, click on “DHL” tab to expand, and complete the following fields:
- “Enabled for Checkout”: Set it to “Yes”
- “Gateway URL”: Is already configured for you and does not need to be changed unless instructed by DHL
- “Title”: Here you can add the title of the “Shipping Method” which will be shown to your customers on the checkout page
- “Enable SSL Verification”
- “Access ID: This is a unique number. Once you create your account through DHL website, login to your account and you will find it there
- “Password”: This should be provided by DHL
- “Account Number”: This is a unique number. Once you create your account through DHL website, login to your account and you will find it there
- “Content Type”: Select the option that best describes the type of packages/products you ship
- “Calculate Handling Fee”:It’s optional and appears as an additional charge that is added to the DHL shipping cost. From the drop down list, select the method you want to use to calculate handling fees: “Fixed”: Certain amount per order regardless of size. “Percent”: Percentage of the order’s total price
- “Handling Applied”: Select how you want the handling fees to be applied:”Per Order”: Charged once regardless of how many packages are sent for the order to be completed. “Per Package”: Charged based on how many packages will be used
- “Handling Fee”: Enter either a fixed amount or percentage, depending on which you selected in the Calculate Handling Fee field. These values should be a number, no currency ($) or percentage (%) symbols
- “Divide Order Weight”: For packages that exceed 70kg, you can allow the total order weight to be broken up to ensure an accurate calculation of shipping charges. To permit this, set “Divide Order Weight” to “Yes”. If your packages will be less than this, choose “No”
- “Weight Unit”: Set Weight Unit to the unit of measurement that is used in your locale. Options include: “Pounds” or “Kilograms”
- “Size”: Set it either to “Regular” Or “Specific”
- “Allowed Methods”: Select each shipment method that you support.
- “Ready time”: Enter the Ready Time in hours after submission, which is taken for a package to be ready to ship
- “Displayed Error Message”: This message appears when a selected method is unavailable. You can modify on it
- “Free Method”: Select the shipping method you use for free shipping. Set to “None” if you do not plan to use Free shipping with DHL
- “Free Shipping with Minimum Order Amount”: select: “Enable: If you’re offering Free Shipping with Minimum Order, and then enter the Minimum Order Amount for Free Shipping. “Disable”: Does not apply free DHL shipping to any orders. Leave the Minimum Order Amount for Free Shipping field blank
- “Ship to Applicable Countries”: Set it to “All allowed Countries” in case you want to select all the countries, or if you want to specify some set it to “Specific Countries”
At the end of this article, you should be able to integrate DHL with your store. To allow DHL identify your account and and link your store to your DHL account, you need to fill in the shipping settings, and here is how: Please check “Technical Shipping Settings” article.
Trouble shooting Errors:
Please make sure that you have integrated with payment gateway(Online Payment).Otherwise DHL option will not be shown on the checkout page because DHL does not offer Cash on delivery service.
DHL reserves the right to update and change its information by posting updates and changes to their website online. You are advised to check their policies and fees from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.