“Is the first choice of so many areas of business because Delivery One couriers are professionally dressed and courteous at all times”
|Do I need to have a registered company?||No|
|My company should be registered in||Jordan|
|Do I need to have a trade license?||No|
|Can I ship anywhere?||No, only Jordan|
|Does it offer “Cash on Delivery” service?||Yes|
In order to integrate Delivery One with your store, kindly follow the below steps:
- From your admin panel, go to System > Advanced > Settings.
- Click on “Shipping Methods” under “SALES”.
- Then click on “Flat Rate 1” tab to expand, and complete the following:
- “Enabled”: Set it to “Yes”.
- “Title”: Set the title you want to display for this shipping method.
- “Method Name”: Edit it for the flat rate shipping method.
- “Price”: Add the price that you want to charge the customers of the store with.
- “Calculate Handling Fee”: used to determine the handling fee for the flat rate shipping from the Calculate Handling Fee dropdown list:
Fixed: By default, the handling fee is calculated at a fixed rate, based on the shipping charge. The resulting handling fee is then added to the shipping charge.
Percent: Applies the handling fee as a percentage of the shipping charge. The resulting handling fee is then added to the shipping charge.
- “Handling fees”: Specify the value for the handling fee that you would like to add to the shipping rate. The value can either be fixed or percentage. If you would like to specify a 30% handling fee, just type in 30 without the percentage sign.
- “Displayed Error Message”: Set the error message that you would like to display when the flat rate shipping method is not available for any reason.
- “Ship to Applicable Countries”: Specifies which countries customers are allowed to use this shipping method in.
- “Ship to Specific Countries”:If shipping to specific countries, select each country where you want to offer customers the option to use flat rate shipping in.
- Once you finish click on “Save Config” button.
At the end of this article you should be able to integrate Delivery one with your store. If you are happy with this shipping method and want it, kindly check with your on-boarding specialist in order to provide you with more details.
Delivery one reserves the right to update and change its information by posting updates and changes to their website online. You are advised to check their policies and fees from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Please contact your on-boarding specialist for more clarification, as we don’t use any online integration with One delivery. The rates should be added manually to the store.