“Making your logistics easier with our Best SkyNet Tools”
|Do I need to have a registered company?||Yes|
|My company should be registered in||Anywhere|
|Do I need to have a trade license?||Yes|
|Can I ship anywhere?||Yes|
|Does it offer “Cash On Delivery” service?||Yes|
In order to integrate SkyNet with your store, kindly check the below steps:
- From your admin panel go to “System” > “Advanced”>”Settings”
- Click on “Shipping Methods” under “SALES”.
- Then click on “SkyNet” tab to expand, and complete the following:
- “Enabled for Checkout”: Set it you “Yes”.
- “Title”: type in the title that you want to be showing on the checkout page.
- “User Name”: Add the user name that you used to create an account.
- “Password”: Add the password you used to create an account.
- “Station Code”: This code should be provided by SkyNet.
- Consignor Account: This should be provided by SkyNet.
- “Cash on Delivery”: Set it to “Enable” if you want to enable cash on delivery.
- “Shipping Service”: If disabled, SkyNet shipping service will not be used to register SkyNet shipment whenever a store shipment is created.
- “Free Shipping with Minimum Order Amount”: If you want to apply free shipping when using this shipping method with minimum order amount, set it to “Enable”, then add the amount in “Minimum Order Amount for Free Shipping” text field.
- “Displayed Error Message”: Type in an error message to be showing on the checkout page, in case there is an issue with SkyNet.
- “Ship to Applicable Countries”: Set it to “All allowed Countries” in case you want to select all the countries, or if you want to specify some set it to “Specific Countries”.
- Once you finish click on “Save Config” button.
At the end of this article you should be able to integrate your store with your SkyNet.
SkyNet reserves the right to update and change its information by posting updates and changes to their website online. You are advised to check their policies and fees from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you