After integrating shipping methods with your store, you will need to fill information like your: address and phone number, that would help the shipping courier you added, especially the ones that have an online integration on the back end to pick up the order from your warehouse and ship it to the customer.
In order to fill in the shipping settings information, kindly follow the below steps:
- From your admin panel go to “System” > “Advanced” > “Settings”
- Click on “Shipping Settings” under “SALES”.
- Then click on “Origin” tab to expand, and fill in the following fields as they’re appearing the below image.
- Then click on “Options” tab to expand, and check the following:
- “Allow Shipping to Multiple Addresses”: Set it to “Yes” if you wish to offer the customers shipping to multiple addresses on the checkout page, and set it to “No” if you don’t.
- “Maximum Qty Allowed for Shipping to Multiple Addresses”: If you wish to add a condition with enabling the shipping to multiple addresses option, add certain number of quantity in the text field.
- Once you finish, click on “Additional Info” tab to expand, and complete the fields that are shown in the below image:
- Once you finish click on “Save Config” button.
At the end of this article you should be able to fill in the shipping settings on your store’s back end