We at ShopGo are asking you to grant us Administrative access to your Google Analytics account. You are obviously asking yourself, why?!
Well, to say the least, we are here to help you!
At ShopGo, we check the performance of over 100 stores monthly, hence imagine the insights we could have and could provide you with in order to enhance your online store even more.
We stay up-to-date with the typical eCommerce trends and activities happening in the MENA region, hence will assist you and advise you on what works best for you.
Here’s how to add ShopGo to your Google Analytics account:
1) Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
2) Select the “Admin” tab:
3) Select “User Management” from the first column on the left.
4) “Add Permission For” <firstname.lastname@example.org> with Administrative access as shown in the image below:
5) Set to go!
Here’s how to add ShopGo to your Google Tag Manager account:
- Sign in to your Google Tag Manager account
- Click on your account (named after your store’s URL)
- From the top bar, click on Admin then User Management
- Click on New
- Fill the information (Email, Account Permissions, and Container Permissions)
- Click on Add
Here’s how to add ShopGo to your Google Search Console account (Previously Google Webmaster Tools):
- Click on the Gear icon from your Search Console account top-right section
- Click on Users and Property Owners
- Click ADD A NEW USER
- Enter the User Email and select the permission (Restricted or Full)
- Click on Add
By end of this article, you could be able to add/delete users to and from your Google Accounts (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console)