The welcoming message is a simple message that tells your client what you sell. It is found on the top of your store’s homepage.
Here is how to change the default welcoming message on your store, in both store views, English and Arabic?
- From your store’s dashboard, go to “System” > “Advanced” > “Settings”
- Change the “Current Configuration Scope” to “English”
- From the left-hand side menu, “General” > “Design” then click on “Header” tab to expand it
- Click on the small checkbox next to “use website” to add your welcome text in the ” Welcome Text” text field
- To add a welcome text to the Arabic store view, repeat the previous steps. However, you have to change the “Current Configuration Scope” to “عربي”
- Once you finish click on “Save Config”
An example of the welcoming message: If you’re selling food you can write, “Special food every day” or “Welcome to the food center”
Hint: The maximum number of characters to be added in the welcoming message is 17.
Store’s Additional Header:
Do you wish to highlight more information in your store’s header, information like (Free Shipping in UAE, 7 Days Return Policy…etc). You can simply Submit a Ticket requesting to insert an additional header to your store, similar to the below example.
By the end of the article, you should be able to change the welcome text message in both English and Arabic store views.