Are you getting traffic but your visitors are not converting? You can use one of the multiple tracking tools available online for total website optimization and usability analysis. Using these tools can enable you to understand visitor behaviors, diagnose trouble areas in your conversion funnel, causes of cart abandonment & then evaluate your website optimizations to measure successes.
Some of these tools: Hotjar
To integrate one of these services in your store and start monitoring your store visitors’ behavior, please follow below steps:
- Sign-up to one of the preferred tracking tools (i.e. Hotjar)
- Click on System > Advanced > Settings
- Go to Design under General section
- Click on HTML Head section and paste the code in Miscellaneous Scripts
- Click on Save Config
- Go back to your tracking tool account (i.e. Hotjar) and verify the installation on your website
How to grant us an access?
To keep the eyes on the store and the customers behavior we need to follow up with you so follow the below steps to add our email to your hotjar account:
1- On the left side click on Users
2- Click on the green button Invite Users
3- Enter the email and choose the access that you will give to the user
4- Send invites
At the end of this article, you could install a tracking tool service to help you fully optimize your online store using Recordings, Hotjar and Real-Time analytics