Business Manager is a free Facebook platform that helps advertisers integrate Facebook marketing efforts across their business. You’ll be able to run and track your ads, manage assets such as your Pages and ad accounts, and add an agency or marketing partners to help manage your business.
Common Facebook terms:
- Like: Clicking Like is a way to give positive feedback and connect with things you care about.
- Boost Post: Boosted posts appear higher in News Feed so there’s a better chance that your audience will see them.
- Verified Page: Lets people know that the page is authentic. Once verified, you’ll see a blue badge next to your Page’s name.
- Impressions: Impressions are the number of times a post from your Page is displayed, whether the post is clicked or not. People may see multiple impressions of the same post. For example, someone might see a Page update in News Feed once, and then a second time if their friend shares it.
There are now 15 million Facebook users in the Middle East.
Advertise on Facebook
- To start advertising on Facebook, you should create Facebook Ads Manager, check this link for the steps.
- To Add Pixels to your account by following the below steps:
- Copy the pixel code from Facebook.
- Open your store Admin panel.
- Go to System > Configuration > Design.
- Expand HTML Head tab.
- Paste the pixel code on Miscellaneous Scripts.
- Click on Save Config button.
At the end of this article, you should know what is Facebook Business Manager and know the features of it and benefit from it.