4.6 Simple but Essential: Store Information
Your hard work is paying off, and you’ve almost completed the work, well done.
In this article, we will guide you through filling in the store information section on your back-end.
- From your admin panel, go to “System” > “Advanced” > “Settings”
- Click on “General” under “General”
- Click on “Local Options” and check the following:
- “Timezone”: Set it based on your country’s timezone
- “Locale”: Set it to English, so that translation is done correctly on the Arabic store view
- “First Day of Week”: Add the first day of the week when your store is open to show on the transactional email
- “Weekend Days”: Add the weekend days of your store, to show on the transactional emails
- Then click on the “Store Information” tab to expand, and check the following:
- “Store Name”: Enter your store’s name
- “Store Contact Telephone”: Enter the Store’s Contact Telephone number, formatted as you want it to appear in all communication channels, such as: Transactional emails
- “Store Hours of Operation”: Add the hours of operation of your store to be included in the transactional email
- “Country”: Select the Country where your business is located
- “Store Contact Address”: Enter your Store’s Contact Address as you want it to appear on the transactional emails
- Once you finish click on the “Save Config” button
At the end of this article, you should be able to fill in the store information on your store
3.16 Simple but Essential: Access Your Store’s Files Through FTP Protocol
Introduction What is FTP ? File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard Internet protocol for transmitting files between computers on the Internet. Through the FTP you can upload and download any file from your store. Install your FTP on your PC: There ...
3.12 Simple but Essential: Index management
Introduction By now you should have added the most basic, yet important elements to the website. I’m pretty sure that you have added your categories, attributes, and products correctly. Do not worry if they are not being reflected to the store front! ...
2.26 Simple but Essential: How To Setup Email Templates On My Store
Introduction Creating email templates on your store should help with the communication between you and your customers. Steps Transactional emails By default the store offers you ready email templates that you can start using. However, you might need ...
1.5 Simple But Essential: Favicon, Logo and Copyrights
Introduction If you are reading this article, then you have successfully created your demo store and linked it to your live domain. Congratulations! We’ve chosen some simple but essential items for you to begin working on, on your store. Throughout ...
3.14 Simple but Essential: Image Optimization
Introduction it is very important to pay this article attention before uploading your catalogs images. Images have some restrictions that affect the store speed, design, and storage. Therefore, in this article we are going to share the most important ...